“Learning Through Play”
An outstanding setting providing wonderful indoor
and outdoor environments where all children
are inspired to learn.
“Pembury School House Nursery is an intimate and caring Nursery.
We provide a safe and inspiring environment, where children can fully develop their mental, physical and social skills, through play and fun activities, enjoying themselves every step of the way.
We offer a ‘free flow’ environment and have a beautiful setting both inside and out. We have a large downstairs classroom, an upstairs classroom and a fabulous outside learning that supports and encourages children to learn through experiences whilst supporting their independence.
Children’s learning is taken forward, offering opportunities for all to succeed and reach their individual potential, we ensure that every child feels valued and secure in an atmosphere of care and warmth.”
Kelly Marsh, Head of Nursery
To provide a safe and caring environment, where children can fully develop their sense of self, build on their physical and social skills, and reach their full learning potential through play activities.
- To create a partnership between families and Staff that ensures children make progress in their development and learning, meeting their individual needs.
- To provide a positive and secure environment which supports and extends all areas of a child’s development within the seven areas of learning.
- To enable all children to learn and develop their skills to the best of their ability through a well-planned and resourced curriculum, offering opportunities for all children to succeed and feel valued. Promoting self-discovery, exploration and curiosity through learning.
About the Nursery
- Pembury School House Nursery is for children between 2 and 5 years.
- The Nursery provides equal opportunities for all children. We believe children have the right to grow up in an environment free from prejudice and discrimination.
- The Nursery is registered with OFSTED for 22 children per session.
- The nursery is managed by 3 trustees, the details of which are available on request.
- Each session is supervised by highly qualified and enthusiastic staff. We exceed the minimum ratio requirements, ensuring we can support and inspire children!
- Please note, acceptance into Pembury School House Nursery does not guarantee a place at Pembury Primary School